Saturday 22 December 2012

12.21.2012

Well guess what the world didn't end. Suprise suprise. I wasn't nervous at all. Apart from in assembly (the apocalypse was meant to happen during assembly) when everyone was sqaushed into lines and a really weird sound came on. I think it was just a boiler but you could see a lot of Year 7s (including me) were whispering and looking around. I have to admit I started panicking. When I panick my heart pounds, I feel dizzy and I can barely speak. I'm very good at panicking. But the Mayans were wrong. Sad thing is, because people thought the world was gonna end, they spent loads of money travelling to the Mayan Temple. Even sadder is, that some people comitted suicide to avoid the end of the world. If the world did end, how would it happen though? Comment and tell us.

Chatty xx

P.S search up Mayan Apocalypse Cartoon on google images. Funny stuff.
P.P.S. If you have kids when your older then show them the film 2012 and tell them you survived it!


1 comment:

  1. is CHATTY Alanna, if so, you were nerveouss you wouldn't let me talk about it >:(

    ReplyDelete